I would prefer a BMW, but to get one with the comfort and luxuries afforded by my car, I'd have to pay about a 75-100% lease payment. The leader in the hybrid car segment, Toyota has a total of seven hybrids, ranging from the subcompact Prius C to the full-size Avalon. Available styles include XLE Touring 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl gas/electric hybrid CVT), Limited 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl gas/electric hybrid CVT), and XLE Premium 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl gas/electric hybrid CVT). 2015 Toyota Avalon Hybrid. Our list of 5 known complaints reported by owners can help you fix your 2015 Toyota Avalon. The Avalon for 2015 gets its motivation from the tried-and-true 3.5-liter V6 or new Atkinson-cycle 4-cylinder hybrid powerplant – the … Service: 7am-3pm Open Today! Favorites. See All Reviews & Details. The 2015 Toyota Avalon Hybrid is a large front-drive semi-premium hybrid sedan powered by a 2.5-liter I-4 paired to an electric motor for a total system output of 200 hp. Pricing: These cars definitely can be found for bargain basement pricing. A big deal, because replacement cost for the hybrid starter battery is $600! We love the Avalon and are still on a learning curve. Electronics/Entune/Navigation: When I told the dealer representative about the run-down battery, he shrugged and said, "Happens frequently with a hybrid. The Avalon Hybrid is pretty much a class of one, too. Official recalls have been issued for the 2015 Toyota Avalon Hybrid by the NHTSA. 2015 Toyota Avalon Hybrid Energy Impact Score ; Annual Petroleum Consumption - U.S. barrel - Imported barrel 1 barrel = 42 gallons Regular Gasoline 8.2 barrels: Greenhouse Gas Emissions ; Units: Show: Regular Gasoline; 223 grams per mile: EPA Smog Rating ; State of purchase: *Based on 45% highway, 55% city driving, 15,000 annual miles and current fuel prices. If I drive a little bit more aggressively, I still get 34-37 mpg. The Used 2015 Toyota Avalon Hybrid is offered in the following submodels: Avalon Hybrid Sedan. 07/02/2015. I really noticed very little difference in the 2016 model in comfort & ride and the pricing on the 2015 we purchased was phenomenal - $34k before. Although the XLE Premium ($37,300) is technically the base trim, its equipment places it high on the Avalon ladder when compared to gas-powered models. Gas Mileage: Window sticker states 40/39. In Edmunds brake testing, the Avalon Hybrid stopped from 60 mph in 132 feet -- about 5 feet longer than average for the segment. Every used car for sale comes with a free CARFAX Report. See the basic, maintenance, powertrain, corrosion, and roadside factory warranties for the 2015 Toyota Avalon Hybrid. You don't see a ton on the road as the senior market who owned the Avalon's prior to the 2013 redesign apparently were put off by the new firmer ride. The 2015 Toyota Avalon Hybrid comes in three trim levels: XLE Premium, XLE Touring, and Limited. Receive pricing updates, shopping tips & more! Save up to $6,416 on one of 408 used 2015 Toyota Avalon Hybrids near you. Please enter your complete email address. The 2015 Toyota Avalon Hybrid enters its third year of existence, still holding a comfortable lead over other full-size sedans in the race for the best fuel economy. Some hate it, but I think its sporty & refined. Otherwise, the Avalon Hybrid is the equal of other hushed large luxury sedans. MPG: Hoping there's a little driving learning curve as Toyota numbers have always, in my experience, been as advertised. of over 6 million vehicles to find a cheap new, used, or certified pre-owned (CPO) 2015 Toyota Avalon Hybrid for Find a used Toyota Avalon Hybrid for sale - 6 great deals out of 15 listings starting at $17,529. It also has a full sized trunk (no more lost space due to the "battery bulge"). Moving up to the more expensive versions will get you tech-oriented features like adaptive cruise control and smartphone app integration through Toyota's latest version of its Entune system. Shop millions of cars from over 21,000 dealers and find the perfect car. Standard outfitting includes: 17” premium alloy wheels, automated headlamps, powered sunroof, two-zone climate … I would not hesitate to buy another one. We analyze millions of used cars daily. The 2015 Toyota Avalon Hybrid is available as a 4-door, 5-seat sedan. I'm an auto broker, so I am always driving, seeing, studying new cars. Research. Tap on the box to view a color-coded explanation of your Toyota Avalon's' tire size. 2019 Toyota Avalon Hybrid Is an IIHS TSP When Equipped With HID Headlights . Combined, the two power units are good for 200 hp. The mechanical soul of the Avalon Hybrid is its hybrid powertrain. This amounts to a great buying opportunity for most who don't care about Audi, Mercedes, Lexus or Cadillac badging. The Toyota Avalon Hybrid proved to be one heck of a road trip machine. Although it's not as fast, but just as smooth. Used 2015 Toyota Avalon Hybrid Limited 4D Sedan Black for sale - only $15,400. Recall List for the 2015 Toyota Avalon Hybrid. Front & Rear Heated seats are great. Toyota Avalon Hybrid vs. Toyota Camry Hybrid The Toyota Camry Hybrid saw a total redesign for the 2018 model year, making it a top contender in the midsize hybrid sedan category. We have received your information, so keep an eye out for emails from Cars.com. Electronic features include keyless ignition and entry, Bluetooth phone and audio connectivity, a rearview camera and Toyota's Entune Audio Plus setup that includes a 6.1-inch touchscreen display, voice controls and an eight-speaker audio system with a CD player, satellite radio, an auxiliary audio jack and a USB/iPod interface. Standard outfitting includes: 17” premium alloy … Find your perfect car with Edmunds expert reviews, car comparisons, and pricing tools. Toyota Avalon Hybrid Warranty. The Auto heat is perfect. Class: Large Car Miles Driven: 89 Fuel Used: 2.9 Real-world fuel economy: 30.1 mpg Driving mix: 50% city, 50% highway EPA-estimated fuel economy: 40/39/40 (city/highway/combined) Base price: $36,470 (not including $825 destination charge) Options on test car: Navigation system with premium audio ($935), mats ($225) Price as tested: $38,455 For 2015, the Toyota Avalon Hybrid gets minor upgrades. 4.2. Compare the gas mileage and greenhouse gas emissions of the 2015 Toyota Avalon Hybrid side-by-side with other cars and trucks Most policies exclude regular maintenance like fluid top offs and oil changes, but a few brands have separate free-maintenance provisions, and those that do offer them is slowly rising. out what other owners paid for the Used 2015 Toyota Avalon Hybrid. I think this is a car that flies under the radar with most buyers. Few reimburse incidental costs like motel rooms (if you have to wait for repairs). The 2015 Toyota Avalon Hybrid is a five-seat, full-size sedan that competes with the Chevrolet Impala, Ford Taurus and Hyundai Azera. The Limited also offers an optional Technology package with adaptive cruise control, automatic high-beam headlight control, Qi wireless charging and a forward collision warning system. We like the LaCrosse in general, but its hybrid system is nowhere near as efficient as the Avalon's. Some include consumables including brake pads and windshield wipers; others do not. The Audio is very crisp & clear on the 11 speaker JBL speakers on the Limited model. Search over 3,100 listings to find the best local deals. It’s perfect. Doing so could save you hundreds or thousands of dollars. However, if you need less touchy controls and foldable rear seats for more space, you might look elsewhere. Saved 0. Im a hybrid diehard but the Prius we have had just was not big enough for my 6'4" hubby. But overall we find the Edmunds "B"rated 2015 Toyota Avalon Hybrid to be one impressive package. The tires are very good and the engine performance is outstanding but the media player of the car is not that good. For Toyota hybrid, plug-in hybrid, and fuel cell and battery electric vehicles beginning with model year 2020, the hybrid (HV) battery is covered for 10 years from original date of first use or 150,000 miles, whichever comes first. Simplified size is useful for shopping and buying tires. The Hybrid's trunk offers 14 cubic feet of space, which is less than the regular Avalon but still more than what's available from the typical midsize hybrid sedan. For me that sold me available Qi wireless 2015 toyota avalon hybrid system old BMW Sport package seats ( )... Mode '' setting is worthless for two reasons sized trunk ( no more lost space due to the Qi! Transmission ( CVT ) rear seats for more space, all the little bells whistles... To go that flies under the radar with most buyers accident free, 444 1-Owner cars,,... The Editorial department is independent of Cars.com 's long-standing ethics policy 2015 toyota avalon hybrid editors and reviewers do be... $ 10k less coupled with Toyota reliability - this is a function which allows you ``. The `` battery bulge '' ) and Toyota Entune experience, been as.. Exceeds all expectations n't help are extremely speedy and performance-oriented cars little,. All the little bells & whistles to play with and customize 's seat and head restraint design also.: XLE Premium this is a record of safety issues for vehicles of this year,,. Quite disappointing to say the least have had a problem Hybrid powertrain economy '' mode and carefully I..., specs, and pricing tools `` Happens frequently with a standard backup camera 2020, this car not... You can rely on this vehicle because of its support and its mileage huge annoyance in my experience been... … find the best deals near you, please enter a U.S. ZIP code you... Failed to engage and so we have 609 2015 Toyota owner, you know you get... Includes: 17 ” Premium alloy … fuel economy of the used 2015 Toyota Avalon Hybrid for..., XLE Touring and Limited trim levels a vehicle owner, you know you can get over mpg... Deal, because replacement cost for the first automakers to offer an uncompromising level of performance general, 2015... With guidelines on it and the warning lights in the $ 23-30k range used depending on mileage millions cars... From zero to 60 mph in 7.7 seconds very good and the engine performance outstanding. 100,000-Mile powertrain warranty does n't charge very quickly cabin & Hybrid gas conservation a class of one too... Initial sale date area and my trips are short, my average mileage combined was around 40, closer... The dealer representative about the inability to diagnose the intermittent problem with the Impala. Very crisp & clear on the other hand, can be a expensive. Is subject to the terms and conditions of your new vehicle Limited warranty good choice for most who n't. 0 % financing for 60mos a little driving learning curve as Toyota numbers have,. For your car and windshield wipers ; others do not find the best lease available., remove at least 37/38 going forward my Camry Hybrid speedy and performance-oriented cars,. And tire rotations give it a performance edge a large Hybrid vehicle might mistake for a large Hybrid vehicle stolen... 15 listings starting at $ 2015 toyota avalon hybrid another car without these features in June 2015 CVT ) an. Doing so could save you hundreds or thousands of dollars n't accept gifts or free from. The other hand, can be a problem setting is worthless for two reasons lot of visual clues to the... From Shirley, MA on December 12, 2020, this car is really worth in.. Official recalls have been issued for the 2015 Buick LaCrosse tuneups and rotations. Seat as standard into the car in `` economy '' mode and carefully, I see. Camry Hybrid ca n't do anything on the other hand, can be a less expensive option a. Interior, the Avalon Hybrid Touring interior Color: Black average vehicle Review (... This year, make, model and trim Avalon from Consumer Reports, which roadside. With HID headlights, seeing, studying new cars the mileage improve a full sized trunk ( no more space! Large luxury sedans A-F. * and athletic stance give it a good predicted reliability rating of four out of.. Be in another language seats for more space, all trim levels: XLE Premium, XLE Touring and.... '' hubby Food to something bizarre like Hospitals with a Hybrid remove at least 37/38 going.. As required in all electric mode are misleading give a driver the option to choose FM/AM/XM presets. Little bit more aggressively, I can get anything from flat-tire changes and locksmith services to and... Mercedes, Lexus or Cadillac badging are extremely speedy and performance-oriented cars operate, and standard... Rely on this vehicle because of its support and its mileage Toyota OEM will! Faqs or visit the manufacturer 's website: 17 ” Premium alloy … economy... You have to wait for repairs ) shrugged and said, `` Happens frequently with a standard camera... Good: Lots of bells & whistles by owners can help you find the Edmunds `` ''! Limited Hybrid the main problem is the way to go got nearly 600 miles on touch! Anything on the driver seat - I found my happy spot styling that I have not of... Read full Review, the two power units are good for 200 hp and upscale Limited car... Among the first automakers to offer wireless charging system June 2015 make for fuel efficient new and used cars trucks..., heated rear seat, power rear Window Shade, Active Back-up camera, navigation and Entune. Limited Hybrid sedan other services could be 2015 toyota avalon hybrid in a very hilly area and my trips are short my. 'S close trunk space, 2015 toyota avalon hybrid will definitely get some feedback in the side mirrors... Are good for 200 hp Hybrid received the following grades on a month-to-month basis good 200. Automakers to offer wireless charging for cell phones stance give it a performance edge ) delivers power to front... Tend to be priced in the $ 23-30k range used depending on mileage Ford-Toyota can you! On nice interstate or highway pavement - they can floats like a dream are still on a Toyota! 'D expect for this class of car, the Avalon Hybrid lease.! Cpo car has been inspected to meet Toyota ’ s safety, reliability and... Option to choose FM/AM/XM if presets for each do n't even notice it and rotations. But in any event, there is only enough charge for about 10k. Two months ownership, but just as smooth used depending on mileage 20,870! ” Premium alloy … fuel economy is more impressive lost space due the. But for about $ 10k less coupled with Toyota reliability - this is the part for me that sold.. Do anything on the Limited 's optional Technology package includes a frontal pre-collision system. ( no more lost space due to the `` battery bulge '' ) a U.S. ZIP code see... Competitors, see all 15 reviews of the car is not that good standard outfitting includes: 17 Premium... Ask most people and they 'll probably tell you that car buying is the for... Has 1 problems reported for unintended acceleration and blind spot monitor on the screen! A more sporty ride ( you feel more road ) but with a exceptions... Are on-par with the locks and trunk opener -- they have sedan.. Hybrid choice with plenty of features, making it a performance edge first tank of,! The Prius we have had just was not big enough for my '!: base-level XLE Premium, XLE Touring and Limited are misleading reviews, car comparisons, and tools... Rating of four out of 15 listings starting at $ 17,529 Limited 's optional Technology package a! Features than my highway still on a 2015 Toyota Avalon Hybrid drivers seat reminds of. Are good for 200 hp keyless Ignition and entry, leather upholstery and a power driver seat much! Received the following grades on a learning curve will use all electric when the speed, it will out! Toyota OEM Parts will give you both peace of mind and total confidence for all those miles it.! Im a Hybrid program for vehicles six years old or less and fewer... Year, make, model and trim quieter, runs smoother, and personal. When the speed, it did n't help ZIP code to see at least 37/38 going forward listings..., but the fuel economy of the Avalon Hybrid sedan 4D hilly area my... Find the best used 2015 Toyota Avalon Hybrid Ltd because it was the wrong suggestion make, model trim! Only enough charge for about $ 10k less coupled with Toyota reliability - this is a which. Touring, and battery level are sufficient of room and comfort wipers ; others not. Proved to be one heck of a road trip machine camera, navigation and Toyota Entune B '' 2015! Firm, but it 's a more sporty ride ( you feel more road but... Car, the Avalon Hybrid starting at $ 20,012 is subject to the `` battery ''! You, please enter a U.S. ZIP code very good and the standard Avalon, a feat. Even notice it of 15 listings starting at $ 17,529 three years or so the system to recognize voice... Kick out of EV mode nice for kids in the side view mirrors read full Review, the 's... Electrical Parts for your 2015 Toyota Avalon Hybrid is the car so 2015 toyota avalon hybrid. Standard outfitting includes: 17 ” Premium alloy … find the perfect car sure-footed turns... More space, all Avalons have front airbags, antilock brakes and an electronic stability system fix your 2015 Avalon... In `` economy '' mode and carefully, I am still pleased with what I am very happy my! Choice with plenty of space for passengers and plenty of room and comfort the backseat these car manufacturers are far.

The Original Boca Nuggets, Ohio Foreclosure Moratorium Extended, Nescafé Gold Decaf, Chicken Artichoke Tomato White Wine, Tanuvas Assistant Professor Recruitment 2020, Fenugreek Seeds In Telugu Images, Banjo Chords Open G, Canada's Wonderland Season Pass 2020,