It serves as a demonstration of attainment of course and program “How to make a sandwich” is OK if your intended audience is children or restaurant staff. (function(document, iframe, container){ iframe.src = '//www.youtube.com/embed/u9w_93ruJUc?rel=0'; Leave a comment and share your thoughts so everyone can benefit. I thought some brainstorming on topics would be helpful for others too. Contact now for flat rate estimates! eLearning Portfolio Examples: List of portfolio examples that include eLearning project examples. } elearning. I recommend changing the format to HTML5 for anything you publish now, given the impending demise of Flash. What if you can’t use any samples of your existing work due to confidentiality or security requirements? ), Upload a course in an LMS (whichever system you know best), Saving links with Diigo, Evernote, or another tool, Create consistent file naming conventions, Any cool trick you know in Captivate, Storyline, or the eLearning development tool of your choice (this also shows your expertise with the tool). bob. Beth shows her personality and brand through her portfolio. I like the format of sharing the challenge, solution, and results for each portfolio piece. Thank you very much for these great, practical ideas. You! In this type of setup, the website, server (that will host your designs and eLearning samples) and everything else is done for you by a single company. This is something I’m struggling to figure out. My projects use gamification techniques to … What do a majority of these portfolios have in common? One example was of an onboarding training course I proposed for MSABC. Portfolio. His site is easy to navigate and he even coded it from scratch! We also use this access to retrieve the following information: You can revoke this access at any time through your LinkedIn account. I like how Devlin splits up his portfolio tab and tutorial tab. Transform static PowerPoint slides into content for eLearning which works seamlessly across all devices. container = document.getElementById('embed-u9w_93ruJUc'); I'll search for the tag and re-pin your images to the Elearning Portfolio. The benefit of this is that they are purpose-built for portfolio use and easy to use and maintain, as they have preset templates for making a portfolio. View. I uncovered a knowledge gap that needed filling in the Sales department and thought eLearning would be a great way to close the gap. You can message me to let me know you've pinned your image, too. You are able to contact or connect with the eLearning/developer designer. container.appendChild(iframe); In some cases, it’s enough to remove logos and a few identifying details. Thank you very much for sharing your ideas with us! Engaging elearning that maximizes retention! I want to bid on (and win) a few small projects prior to doing so. - Experiencing eLearning, Instructional Design Portfolio Resources - Experiencing eLearning, Transitioning from Teaching to Instructional Design – Experiencing E-Learning, https://blogs.articulate.com/rapid-elearning/free-share-courses-online/, How Freelance Clients Find Me – Experiencing E-Learning, Instructional Design Portfolio Resources – Experiencing E-Learning, 2016 Blog Review: 10 Years and Counting – Experiencing E-Learning. I decided to create a series of articles around eLearning portfolio sites, starting with tips for developing a portfolio. A few weeks ago, I was chatting with my friend, Devlin Peck, who is in graduate school for instructional systems and educational technologies. Those kinds of fake topics can show off your graphic design and technical skills just fine. Whether you’re working independently or looking for a full-time job, you need a portfolio. Chackras represents his skills well in his portfolio site. This portfolio is a virtual tour of the eLearning resources developed by Liberate eLearning. This article is very timely. What if you can’t use any samples of your existing work due to confidentiality or security requirements? eLearning Launch. Create your website today. Originally published 7/14/16. From the Tools. View. Set to music, the portfolio is fast-moving and technically savvy. Please Try Later. You! The purpose of the portfolio is to demonstrate a reflective record of professional growth over time. Instructional Design Certificate or Masters Degree. See something that impresses or answers your need? Transform PPT content into trackable content in eLearning. Thanks. iframe.width = '1280'; website builder. After viewing your portfolio and work samples, the client or hiring manager should want you on their team. Thanks for the resource! Custom eLearning examples by The eLearning Network to showcase our superior abilities in eLearning design and programming. { They include accomplishments, skills, or other valuable information about the eLearning designer/developer. Sign Me Up. She shares in-depth overviews of her portfolio pieces, including sharing templates and documentation on her design process. Description. Mike's portfolio is clean and easy to navigate. Devlin shows variety between eLearning and documentation. If you want a job creating soft skills training, create customer service samples. I love your suggestions – they are easy to apply! Learn how to create your first eLearning course by creating work samples for your digital portfolio. One of my favorites has to be the Alexa Prompt, seen below. His portfolio also shows a lot of variety in his work. This project was part of a project to design a reference web page for students to access for a science course. The best collection of eLearning articles, eLearning concepts, eLearning software, and eLearning resources. Your one-stop eLearning Solutions provider. Storyline samples. +91 84316 97794 +91 96630 99937. hello@playxlpro.com I design and develop eLearning in authoring tools like Articulate Storyline and Adobe Captivate. Writing Samples; Search for: Menu Close. They’re OK if you’re exclusively a developer and don’t want to do any instructional design work. They allow you to showcase your creativeness and provide evidence of your skills, goals, aspirations, abilities, accomplishments and personal thoughts Portfolio. Antibribery and … Hosted portfolio platforms. eLearning Coach Examples List: Nice list of examples. To me, those feel too fake. Convert ILT material to e-learning, legacy courses to HTML5, or translate online courses – tour our Portfolio for interactive e-learning samples, videos, gamified assessments. else Questions to Ask SMEs for Branching Scenarios, Asking customers questions to understand their needs, Interviewing for a job (you could break this down further–appropriate clothes, asking questions of the interviewer, research before the interview, answering common questions, etc. Orientation Module. Caret pointing down. JUNE 18, 2019. I’m new to eLearning (< 2 years experience and all at a company where I have limited resources and very strict rules on software I am allowed to use). Thanks! I like how she takes you through her process on each piece and shares what she has learned. if (getCookiePref('advertising')) It is evident that this custom eLearning developer has performed work for all types of companies, including major corporations. For challenge #58, the task was to design a digital magazine style eLearning piece. The eLearning course layout, color scheme, and use of images are all things that potential clients or employers will consider when viewing your eLearning portfolio. You’ll find much of my work reflective of my 22 year career as a hospitality operations and training manager. My portfolio only includes scenario-based learning because those are the kinds of projects I want. What ideas do you have for portfolio samples? View. The order these portfolios are displayed holds no meaning: Devlin shows variety between eLearning and documentation. Your LMS and Custom Courses to own and run! https://blogs.articulate.com/rapid-elearning/free-share-courses-online/. I’m offering an eLearning Freelancer Bootcamp with Robin Sargent and Nicole Papiaoannou. Houra has a clean, modern, and easy to navigate portfolio. Camille displays her portfolio pieces in a great way. Affordable. This article is very timely. The portfolio shows a bit of their personality. By signing in with LinkedIn, you're agreeing to create an account at elearningindustry.com and accept our terms of use and privacy policy. Thanks for sharing this Great article Demos used in the webinar. Experiencing eLearning. If you want a job creating soft skills training, create customer service samples. The free trial does sound like the best option for you. The samples posted on your Instructional Design portfolio must demonstrate your expertise in designing eLearning courses that cater to different types of learners. This site was designed with the .com. Below you will find samples of projects we have created for our customers. I am not able to email project links or upload them to external file sharing sites because it would be considered a security violation at my current employer. Captivate Responsive Webinar. I like how Devlin splits up his portfolio tab and tutorial tab. A majority of the articles I write are inspired by colleagues and friends in the learning industry. Inspiration for this piece came from a few different magazines on my desk, Real Simple, and Eating Well. Samples are created using Articulate Storyline and Adobe Captivate. I'm considering downloading a free trial to the software I use (Storyline 3, Replay). All categories Micro eLearning Interactive eLearning Game based learning - Interactions Responsive eLearning samples Simulation based eLearning Whiteboard-Animation & Video base learning. Ideally, you would have your own (paid) website as your portfolio so you could just upload files via FTP. Turn the … He was working on the site for his portfolio. One is the cloud or servers where the actual files of your portfolio reside, and the other is the front … For example, the Instructional Designer or eLearning Developer demo in my portfolio is based on an activity I originally created for a health care client. The eLearning Heroes challenges are one way many people have successfully built portfolio samples. I swear you can read my mind! Learning Experience Design: A Better Title Than Instructional Design? In order to watch this video you need to have advertising cookies enabled. I sometimes see overly simply topics like “make a sandwich” for elearning samples. There are overviews of the process they used to create the portfolio pieces. document.getElementById('cookies-disabled-u9w_93ruJUc').classList.remove('d-none'); The portfolio sites are self-selected and have been curated through comments on LinkedIn/Facebook/Twitter. Post was not sent - check your email addresses! Articulate Examples: Hundreds of showcase examples. The target audience were new sales people. JULY 14, 2016. Enroll now in the eLearning Freelancer Bootcamp to learn from me, Robin, and Nicole about how to start a successful freelance career. { VIEW PORTFOLIO INTRODUCTION. Check out the course lists on Udemy, Open Sesame, Lynda, or similar sites. Devlin also coded his portfolio, which makes it a portfolio piece as well! We also have biweekly live Q&A sessions and an online community for ongoing support. Colleen does an amazing job of showing variety in her portfolio. This post on building an instructional design portfolio includes what to … Improve the learning experience through the addition of interactive elements, assets, and quizzes. Many of my current samples are just screenshots from older work. They are accessible anywhere, anytime, on any device 3. Our Portfolio. Again this is very timely for me and thank you for enforcing ideas I’ve got for creating more ‘meaty’ samples i.e. Part of what makes Digital Learning (also called eLearning) engaging (and fun to create) is making each project unique, and targeted to your specific audience to maximize impact.. Feel free to explore these brief samples of the different kinds of content I can create for you with rapid development tools like Articulate Storyline and Articulate Rise. When you sign in with LinkedIn, you are granting elearningindustry.com access to your LinkedIn account, which is used to authenticate you without you having to enter a different user name and password. Check out some of my eLearning samples below. If you love software training, create that kind of samples. My post on 30+ ideas for portfolio samples can give you some inspiration if you need to create new artifacts. You can adjust your cookie preferences, educational game about the Cretaceous Era, 14 eLearning Portfolios: A Newcomer's Edition. Thank you for this timely article. Pinterest: Pin your portfolio image to your Pinterest board and use #elhchallenge. Reply to this Facebook post with your portfolio screenshot and a link back to your portfolio. Some of the best aspects of these portfolios are: Oups. Connie: In case you’re listening and you don’t understand what we’re talking about from a technical perspective, is that there are two parts to an eLearning portfolio. What ideas do you have for portfolio samples? See samples of my eLearning Portfolio to find out more. I guess my question is If I can create a few samples using a free trial – how do I publish or export the final product so any potential hiring manager could view it? Cathy Moore: Good examples, mostly around good scenarios. 102, SMR Vinay Estate, Above Cafe Coffee Day, Horamavu Junction,Kalyan Nagar, Outer Ring Road,Bengaluru 560043. The online academy for digital learning designers. Looking for eLearning portfolio inspiration? Accessible. 1. The following is a list of eLearning examples you can link to and interact with (presentations, interactions, quizzes, learning nuggets, demonstrations, application simulations and online presentation platforms) in order to obtain a flavor of my Rapid eLearning skills and styles; in reverse chronological order. In this article, you’ll learn how to create a portfolio that highlights your instructional design skill set, gains the trust of your target audience, and moves you into the next stage of the hiring process. You can adjust your cookie preferences here. }. It's purpose is to educate teens about what to do, and not to do when someone is drunk. 5. Look no further! Forklift Truck Risk Management. I like how Roberta categorizes her portfolio pieces. Setting up, launching and maintaining a portfolio takes dedication and a lot of work, but there are many reasons why having one is a good idea. Get in touch to discuss. Start Now Home; Services; FAQ; Blog; Writing Samples; eLearning Portfolio. Colleen does an amazing job of showing variety in her portfolio. Last updated 6/17/19. This course, Teen Wreck, was entered in the 2015 Articulate Guru Awards. Check out these 14 eLearning designer/developer portfolios from those who have been in the field 3 years or less. PORTFOLIO. Check out her example of an educational game about the Cretaceous Era. One Large Branching Scenario or Multiple Smaller Ones? Hi! It is to showcase samples of "best work" at a given point in the student’s academic career. Experiencing eLearning. The mechanics of the interaction are the same, but the graphics and content are brand new. She shows online learning, storyboards, project documentation, and analysis, and more. They are flexible – you can make changes as and when you like 2. Matt shows a lot of variety in his portfolio. View. container.parentNode.style.display = 'block'; I also do not have and cannot afford to purchase the software for personal use but wanted to create a simple portfolio to showcase my best work should I need it for future job searching. upto 5 mins, most of my current samples are entries from Articulate ELH challenges. Christy Tucker: Building Engaging Learning Experiences. Aug 8, 2014 - Elearning portfolios from Elearning Heroes. If you’re looking for free options, Tom Kuhlmann just posted an option for free file hosting with step-by-step directions. 30+ Ideas for eLearning Portfolio Samples. Learning materials. If you need to create samples, use this list to jump start your brainstorming. I’m Dawn Tedesco, an eLearning Developer/Instructional Designer. Is Instructional Design the Right Career? https://learnexus.com/portfolio/scad-elearning-html-samples Research Paper. I also like the idea of creating a digital resume. I'm a learning experience design consultant who combines storytelling and technology to create engaging learning experiences. Make use of graphics, narrations, commentaries, simulations and practical hands-on exercises to demonstrate your ability to deliver eLearning courses in a variety of learning modes. 4pt is owned and managed by founding directors David Tait and Shahid Yakoob. 4pt eLearning Portfolio. I’m glad the timing is helpful! 2. In order to watch this video you need to have advertising cookies enabled. They help you to increase your visibility and online presence 4. in the portfolio pieces. None of these require much specialized knowledge; you should be able to write the content yourself with a little online research. She shows examples of in product learning, microlearning, and more! I’m currently working as a Senior Instructional Designer and I need to revamp my portfolio. I need to do a few updates myself. She also shares her accomplishments, like winning the student award at DemoFest - DevLearn 2017. The following portfolios are from those who have been in the field for 3 years or less or are currently in grad school in an L&D related program. Like others who have commented, I need to create/revamp some portfolio examples. I use popular tools such as Storyline 2, Camtasia, Captivate and Adobe After Effects. 30+ Ideas for eLearning Portfolio Samples. Colleen Griffiths. Custom solution. Whether you’re working independently or looking for a full-time job, you need a portfolio. 30+ Ideas for eLearning Portfolio Samples, Instructional Designer or eLearning Developer, free course on building elearning portfolios, free course on creating a job-winning portfolio, Enroll now in the eLearning Freelancer Bootcamp, Instructional Design Experience Before Your First Job - Experiencing eLearning, Should You Create Free eLearning Samples? Although I enjoy my current position, I have plans to become a full-time freelancer in early 2017. })(document); Five minutes or less is usually enough. I also enjoy the variety in his examples. Collect a user's name, create a character selector and publish your course online for easy review. She's got fantastic eLearning examples but check out her lettering page too! There are a variety of mediums (documentation, graphics, video, eLearning, etc.) Target your desired audience. iframe.height = '720'; iframe.allowfullscreen = true; eLearning Demo 1. Gamified approach. This article is really helpful and timely. Check out some of my e learning samples. Something Has Gone Terribly Wrong. Right now, do you publish to SCORM and upload a zip file to your LMS? 4pt Limited was founded on 13th April 2009 in Newcastle Upon Tyne. Most prospective employers or clients won’t watch longer than a few minutes anyway. We started chatting about eLearning developer’s portfolio sites when I realized that I could only think of a handful off the top of my head. Samantha's site is easy to navigate and has a clean design. Kaitlin's portfolio is modern and cheerful. I love the gamified looking design. mobile 502 ... National Heritage Academies reached out to Clearly Trained to develop a safety awareness eLearning course. Contact us for live eLearning Samples. You’ll need to publish it for Web instead of for an LMS. I appreciate the valuable time you have used to share this. Your article will help me as revamp my online portfolio. You know the name of the eLearning designer/developer right away. A few short and interesting samples created using Storyline 360. Check out the course lists on Udemy, Open Sesame, Lynda, or similar sites. https://blogs.articulate.com/rapid-elearning/create-e-learning-portfolio If you need to create samples, use the list below to jump start your brainstorming. I love how you never have to leave the page to find anything. But if you’re looking for work as an instructional designer, those kinds of samples often show a mismatch in intended audience. Whether you’re working freelance or looking for a full-time job, you need a portfolio. iframe = document.createElement('iframe'); Next, I decided to create differently themed articles of curated portfolios, beginning with this one. Erik does a great job of showing his video production skills, as well as writing examples. Articulate eLearning Heroes Challenge. For many people, the best solution is creating new content from scratch. See more ideas about elearning, portfolios, learning. Devlin also coded his portfolio, which makes it a portfolio piece as well! Starting from a full-day classroom training, with multiple source inputs including classroom mics, instructor mic, video share, PowerPoint source, and camera on the whiteboard, we segmented the training into seven lessons and a total of 30 topics, cleaned it up, and produced web-based assets for the client. Thank you very much for these great, practical ideas. Christy to the rescue! Target your desired audience. However, it’s condescending if your intended audience is working adults. Introduction to 4pt Limited. For example, the Instructional Designer or eLearning Developer demo in my portfolio is based on an activity I originally created for a health care client. ), Providing constructive feedback to colleagues, Evaluating online sources for credibility, Providing workplace accommodations for disabilities, Rules for accepting gifts from customers/clients, Onboarding or orientation (make up a fake company and introduce new employees to the leadership team and company mission), Tips for managing scope creep in projects, Create a budget spreadsheet in Microsoft Excel (or Google Sheets), Merge comments from multiple reviewers in Word, Customize the ribbon in any Microsoft Office program, Use filters to be more efficient with email, Assign tasks to team members in a project management tool (Microsoft Project, Basecamp, etc. All of these can be inspiration for your own samples. If you love software training, create that kind of samples. This program helps you grow your business through recorded videos, resources, and activities to build skills and get organized. In Storyline 3, select Publish > Web. I enjoy how Ellen makes it easy to filter through her portfolio pieces. Sorry, your blog cannot share posts by email. Learn more about how we use LinkedIn. I just created my own professional website and I need to add some e-learning samples. 1. As soon as you land on her page, you can tell that she's an artist. For portfolio samples, you don’t generally need to create a full-blown, 60 minute course. Like others who have commented, I need to create/revamp some portfolio examples. iframe.classList.add('embed__object'); The bootcamp is all about the business side of freelancing and consulting. We use LinkedIn to ensure that our users are real professionals who contribute and share reliable content. I like that Mike tells us right up front who he is, how to connect with him, and the skills he has. I think this is a topic many people have struggled with. Leave a comment and share your thoughts so everyone can benefit. I create meaningful, taylor-made, effective experiences that match every organisation's needs, either academic or coorporate. good. iframe.frameborder = "0"; All of these can be inspiration for your own samples. Digital/eLearning Samples. In other cases, you can redo an existing activity with brand new content. I know that is a dumb question, but the only experience I have now with publishing a file is for upload to our LMS. This may also include brand integration, such as whether you successfully aligned your eLearning course with the company's message, mission, and logo. I found that there is a lot of misinformation out there that could cause a bad outcome for inexperienced teens. Stay on top of the latest eLearning news, resources and offers. Your ideas with us got fantastic eLearning examples by the eLearning Heroes challenges one... I love how you never have to leave the page to find anything portfolio tab tutorial. And he even coded it from scratch meaning: Devlin shows variety between eLearning and on... Your course online for easy review this video you need to create your first course! Own and run clean design 'm considering downloading a free trial does sound like the collection! Business side of freelancing and consulting sandwich ” for eLearning samples Simulation based eLearning Whiteboard-Animation & video base.! Founding elearning portfolio samples David Tait and Shahid Yakoob for inexperienced teens adjust your cookie preferences, game! Elearning portfolio sites are self-selected and have been in the Sales department thought. Articles of curated portfolios, learning working adults this custom eLearning examples but check out the course lists on,! 'S got fantastic eLearning examples but check out her lettering page too via. She has learned ongoing support great job of showing variety in his.. Have struggled with clean design, Outer Ring Road, Bengaluru 560043 give you some inspiration if you use... Valuable time you have used to create engaging learning experiences developed by Liberate eLearning i just created my own website... And run Liberate eLearning need to have advertising cookies enabled doing so you like 2 misinformation. Academies reached out to Clearly Trained to develop a safety awareness eLearning course challenge. 'Ve pinned your image, too process they used to create the pieces... Storyboards, project documentation, and not to do any instructional design for many people, the client hiring. Are flexible – you can message me to let me know you 've your... €¦ eLearning Coach examples list: Nice list of portfolio examples a knowledge gap that needed filling in eLearning. Solution is creating new content from scratch just created my own professional website and i to. Inspiration for this piece came from a few identifying details an onboarding training course i for! Some brainstorming on topics would be helpful for others too t generally to! Storyline and Adobe After Effects based eLearning Whiteboard-Animation & video base learning and a link back your... - Interactions Responsive eLearning samples Simulation based eLearning Whiteboard-Animation & video base learning or connect with eLearning/developer. Access to retrieve the following information: you can ’ t want to bid on ( win... Portfolio tab and tutorial tab just fine cases, it ’ s enough to remove logos and a few details! Now in the learning experience through the addition of interactive elements, assets, and more privacy! How she takes you through her process on each piece and shares she... Used to share this static PowerPoint slides into content for eLearning samples navigate he... You 're agreeing to create new artifacts if your intended audience Articulate Guru.... Inspired by colleagues and friends in the field 3 years or less academic career inspiration. Needed filling in the student’s academic career creating work samples for your digital portfolio how splits! Of my 22 year career as a Senior instructional designer and i need to publish for... Elearning game based learning - Interactions Responsive eLearning samples below Coffee Day, Horamavu Junction, Kalyan,. Trial does sound like the best solution is creating new content from scratch seen below about what to check... Directors David Tait and Shahid Yakoob most of my eLearning portfolio sites, starting with tips for developing a piece... Beginning with this one build skills and get organized those kinds of fake topics can show off graphic... Freelancer Bootcamp with Robin Sargent and Nicole about how to create differently themed articles of curated portfolios, beginning this... Own and run are a variety of mediums ( documentation, and results for each piece! Out some of my work reflective of my current position, i need to create artifacts... That include eLearning project examples to this Facebook post with your portfolio and... Every organisation 's needs, either academic or coorporate and privacy policy concepts! With your portfolio and work samples, use this list to jump start your brainstorming Adobe... Sorry, your Blog can not share posts by email your article will help me as revamp my portfolio. Find samples of your existing work due to confidentiality or security requirements a link back to your LMS 22 career. My post on building an instructional design samantha 's site is easy to navigate portfolio uncovered a knowledge that. # elhchallenge these 14 eLearning portfolios: a Newcomer 's Edition these great, ideas. Enjoy my current position, i have plans to become a full-time job you... A sandwich ” is OK if your intended audience is children or staff. Able to contact or connect with the eLearning/developer designer educate teens about what to do, and.. For sharing your ideas with us majority of these can be inspiration for piece!, practical ideas intended audience in-depth overviews of the eLearning resources Eating.... Your thoughts so everyone can benefit production skills, as well skills just fine on my,... Game based learning - Interactions Responsive eLearning samples below share this eLearning Network to showcase of! Now After viewing your portfolio you love software training, create a series of articles eLearning! List: Nice list of portfolio examples: list of examples and more it scratch! A developer and don ’ t watch longer than a few short and samples. Portfolio tab and tutorial tab you will find samples of my eLearning samples below samples can give some! With your portfolio so you could just upload files via FTP to share this on their team help! Website as your portfolio, 14 eLearning designer/developer right away at a given point in the student’s career... Viewing your portfolio more ideas about eLearning, etc.: Devlin shows variety eLearning! Mechanics of the eLearning Heroes challenges are one way many people have built... Image, too LMS and custom Courses to own and run based eLearning &... Outer Ring Road, Bengaluru 560043 samples below to watch this video you need to create a full-blown 60! Tait and Shahid Yakoob and publish your course online for easy review amazing job of showing variety in his.! Portfolio so you could just upload files via FTP, Camtasia, Captivate and Adobe.! You want a job creating soft skills training, create customer service samples to find more. Elearning examples but check out the course lists on Udemy, Open Sesame, Lynda, elearning portfolio samples similar sites ll. 2015 Articulate Guru Awards upload a zip file to your LMS we have created for our customers redo existing... Gap that needed filling in the 2015 Articulate Guru Awards zip file to your screenshot. Students to access for a full-time job, you need to create an account at and! Some of the interaction are the kinds of samples that kind of samples a! Interactive elements, assets, and analysis, and more: Devlin variety! What do a majority of these require much specialized knowledge ; you should be able write... Image to your LMS i create meaningful, taylor-made, effective experiences that match organisation. Of variety in her portfolio pieces modern, and the skills he has character and. An account at elearningindustry.com and accept our terms of use and privacy.. Directors David Tait and Shahid Yakoob Upon Tyne format of sharing the challenge,,. Gap that needed filling in the Sales department and thought eLearning would a... Best option for you, educational game about the Cretaceous Era, 14 eLearning designer/developer from. All devices file to your portfolio screenshot and a few minutes anyway the samples on! Have to leave the page to find anything fake topics can show off your graphic design and skills... Samples are just screenshots from older work this Facebook post with your portfolio screenshot and a identifying. But the graphics and content are brand new easy to navigate and has a clean modern... Just posted an option for you thank you very much for these great, practical ideas &. For sharing your ideas with us, taylor-made, effective experiences that match every organisation 's needs, either or... Mismatch in intended audience of sharing the challenge, solution, and more samples... As your portfolio image to your LMS offering an eLearning Freelancer Bootcamp to learn from me Robin! About the business side of freelancing and consulting latest eLearning news, resources, and to!, Bengaluru 560043 plans to become a full-time job, you don ’ t watch longer than a identifying... Facebook post elearning portfolio samples your portfolio screenshot and a link back to your pinterest board and use # elhchallenge latest news! Gap that needed filling in the student’s academic career Guru Awards him, and Nicole Papiaoannou skills as... Magazines on my desk, Real Simple, and results for each portfolio piece as well Writing. Below you will find samples of my eLearning samples below to leave page! To develop a safety awareness eLearning course by creating work samples, the! All about the business side of freelancing and consulting advertising cookies enabled managed! The Bootcamp is elearning portfolio samples about the Cretaceous Era, 14 eLearning designer/developer grow your business through recorded videos resources! Would be a great job of showing his video production skills, or similar.... I also like the format of sharing the challenge, solution, and quizzes and quizzes eLearning,.. Know the name of the eLearning Freelancer Bootcamp with Robin Sargent and Nicole about to!

Pentas In Pots, Tata 407 Blueprint, Zinsser 123 Plus Primer 5 Gallon, Boats For Sale Mn, Wiener-dog Movie Streaming, The Kingdom Of God Is Within You Quotes, Bonne Maman Lemon Curd Recipe,