Narrow … Turbo 2 especially. The combination of excellent PWRUN+ and forefoot crystal rubber is not particularly responsive or snappy,  I would give the T17 the nod at more moderate and recovery paces. Rendered by PID 25747 on r2-app-02daf3b7b78f32fdb at 2020-12-25 20:27:38.395644+00:00 running 6abf2be country code: NL. I went with my true to size 10.5, and they fit perfectly. I did runs up to 20 miles in them, and even several speed/track workouts. The Turbo 2 has the near-perfect blend of snug and stretch; this is quite comfortable but it doesn’t quite reach that sock-like level I’d want. What was the driving force behind taking that first step? The TC is arguably the only carbon plated shoe in the market that isn’t billed as exclusively a racer, and while it brings a lot to the table, it also brings a $200 price tag that’s close to double the price of the Pegasus 37. Sam: While still a faster paces trainer, the additional forefoot cushion extends its versatility and range. Peter: I haven’t liked the React foam yet--and the Pegasus 37 is no exception. Ive used the peg turbo for the jfk 50 mile 2 times and they handled the terrain well. It’s a great feeling shoe that hums at speed but is totally viable for easy long runs. I ran on a Nike Zoom Fly 3. Yes, if you’re buying a shoe for workouts and tempos, you should take the TC (if you can afford it). Kun Turbot tulivat, ne tuntuivat liian isoilta. When posting, we expect users to make an effort to familiarize themselves with our rules and practices before submitting posts or comments. Jeff: Ideal for only 10 miles or less for me. 3.8 out of 5 stars 4. In terms of stability, the Infinity Run Flyknit has a more prominent arch than the Pegasus 37 but the Pegasus 37 is the overall more … The GoRun 7+ Hyper is an outstanding fun new school trainer. If I had to take one shoe to do it all, I’d favor the 1080 for the extra protection, but as a part of a lineup, give me the $30 cheaper Pegasus 37 all day long. Update: The women's version ride is smooth, smooth, smooth with great ground feel and cushion. Michael: It’s Pegasus season! And in testing both a size 9 and an 8.5, I dealt with the break in period twice - it was actually. But for now, she’s a very good, , and running with her is constant lateral, jerky motions - just the kind of motions that require a shoe with. I wouldn’t use the turbos or the next%. ZoomX, made from blown Pebax, is Nike’s most energetic foam and used in shoes like the Pegasus Turbo 2, Vaporfly, and Alphafly. I liked the 36, but didn’t run in it as much as the 35--too many other shoes in that category sort of crowded it out. lives in Austin, Texas and has been a sub 3 hour marathoner as well as a 1:25 half marathoner in recent years. Many including me found awkward in feel as a result but OK. The mesh is breathable and fit is great and true-to-size. Do you think the combo Peg+React will work for me or should I hunt down pairs of 35,36 and Turbo2s to be on the safe side?Cheers. Men's Nike Zoom Pegasus Turbo 2. Perhaps someone else still has a pair and can do a left/right A/B comparison. I also tried a brief run in my true to size and noticed a yet more dialed fit. Michael: Agreed on TTS across the board (with the Pegasus Turbo 2 running the shortest of the 3). It’s a terrific addition and one that should make its way to all Nike trainers. Indeed, we just recently adopted a husky-corgi mix, Waffles, who we think could become a good runner. The women's upper is of the same material as the men's but is slightly thinner and more pliable. Michael: Before the first run, I always try to dial in the lacing fit a little by putting the shoe on and walking around to let my foot compress into the footbed (just a minute or two will do it) before lacing up. Maybe I am too old and slow for a shoe I always felt was intended at its core for high school and college distance runners and other hardcores seeking a durable, responsive workhorse. But just when I think I’m over the Pegasus, they come out with the 37 and totally win me back! The Pegasus 37 was particularly fun to run far in, especially at an easy to steady pace. Peter: Both of these are strong daily trainers. The wide iridescent lace eyelets in combination with internal arch strap or bootie and the dense not super pliable or soft mesh  provide a very easy to dial in lace up. Obviousley these are not quite as good as trail specific shoes but they do great and the midsole really helps keep my legs fresh. Question. It was a beautiful combination. trainer. They’re fine, as I said, but not fun for me. So, here, I’ll take an opposite position from Jeff - I’m a lighter runner (about 130 lbs., I would guess.. if I owned a scale) and so maybe this new gendered Pegasus isn’t for me. The uppers are very similar, though the Turbo seems to have non stop tongue issues. but actually keep pressure off the top of your foot. Thinking about it more I realize that the Pegasus models I really liked all came before the new generation of foams. Update: Sam- I had to also test the women's version! They don’t have the soft, snappy fun of the Pegasus Turbo and they sure don’t have the cushy - ‘I can run forever’- of the NB 1080 V X (which is the same weight). The Peg 36 was an extremely polished last-generation Pegasus. I loved the Pegs 34 and 35, liked the Pegasus 36 okay and am not yet sure how I feel about the 37. I think more runners need to take Skechers Performance seriously, but in this matchup, take the Peg 37. I would expect the Nike to exceed the ASICS in durability, soo…. Compared to the Air Zoom Pegasus 36, the Turbo 2 is regarded as the everyday trainer version of the Nike Zoom Vaporfly 4%, or a faster version of the Zoom Pegasus 36. Derek's Thoughts: Upon trying on the Pegasus Turbo, it immediately felt more substantial underfoot.It feels like a more cushioned shoe, but it actually weighs 2 ounces less. 10 ounces underfoot - I would assert that the Cumulus 22, which comes in a couple ticks lighter than the Pegasus. I’ll stop short of calling it fun, but honestly to me that’s a good thing. There are other shoes out there that are in the same category that I would reach for well before I’d reach for the Pegasus 37. Looking forward for your comparison; hope you can get a pair to review. Don: After the Peg line, the Ride line has been an old standby for me on my big days on the pavement. Men's Nike Zoom Pegasus Turbo 2. The waffle print looked cool on the ground, the upper was good, the ride was excellent. Sam: The midsole is clearly the major update to the Pegasus 37 with React foam and a forefoot Zoom Air that is 10mm thick vs. 4 mm for the prior version. Now to see if Pegasus diehards are as enthusiastic... Ride: 9 (50%) Fit: 10 (30%) Value: 10 (15%) Style: 10 (5%). First Look: Nike Pegasus Turbo 2 and Zoom Fly 3; Tested: The Nike Air Zoom Pegasus 37 ; The Nike Pegasus 35 is 36 Percent Off Right Now; Nike’s Pegasus 35 Shield Slays on Bad … No question the forefoot is more cushioned and gone is the harsh yet also responsive feel of the prior version. He recently secured a 2:31 marathon PR at the Austin Marathon. Sam, Editor, Hi,I am wondering what the differences between the mens and womans version of the Nike Peg 37 are. ZoomX and REACT, the best of both worlds? If you have more pairs than there are days in the month, then you can certainly find a spot for this shoe as well. The one minor demerit I’ll give it is for running just a little hot. that is butter smooth. Also had hoped you mentioned how the 37 works on workouts/intervals etc more.Otherwise good review, thank you. Hard to find a spot in my rotation. But up against the 37, the Turbo seems poorly named. I much prefer the women's version. Still not the end of the world, but a minor annoyance. I was a bit let down by the midsole when I tried adding any speed to it, so don’t get your hopes up for a speed demon, but the Peg 37 felt like an all day kind of shoe for me! This includes any question that could easily be answered with Yes and No responses. The tongue is supported on each side by a pair of bands, and the top has the same notch we first saw in the Vaporfly. 2017 Road Trail Run. Michael: There are two big implementations to address on the midsole: the substitution of React for outgoing Cushlon, and the new placement of the forefoot Zoom Air units. Sam: Lots of durable rubber and grip here in an almost full coverage which also helps stabilize that narrow rear landing and has adequate decoupling until you hit the stiffer air unit. The upper on the Tempo is also better, in my opinion, though I did find it slightly narrow at the end of the laces. I feel like I have to work to keep pushing the Peg 37’s through my gait cycle. It’s such a fun, bouncy ride, with equal durability and a slightly more streamlined upper than the P37. Hi Kevin,I would say not so much anymore. I had a handful of runs in that distance, and I ended each one feeling great. He recently finished 2nd at the Chicago Half-Marathon in a PR of 67:43, and was the top Illinois finisher in the 2017 Boston Marathon (2:33:03, 82nd overall). That isn’t a deal killer, and the Peg 37 is going to remain a solid part of my rotation for the foreseeable future - just not on the weekend when I’m either running long or recovering from running long. Sam: I would agree Ride 8 is “pedestrian”. The biggest takeaway here is that the React foam is a terrific improvement - one that saves the midsole, really - and the reworked Air units may need further tinkering to be perfect. My feet are normal on the verge to wide (right between normal and wide on Brannock). I am considering in purchasing the Peg 37 please let us know what the differences are. But for now, she’s a very good sniffer, and running with her is constant lateral, jerky motions - just the kind of motions that require a shoe with grip! Don: I ran on a mix of paved paths, gravel roads, and smooth dirt trails. It’s true - this shoe can be run in fast (I’ve done a couple light progression runs and hard strides without issue - in fact, I quite like it at a faster clip!) And it's those inflexible sides that choke my midfoot. This said, being top loaded, at slower paces and maybe also for lighter runners, it takes downward forces (weight and/or pace) to make it shine and if you don’t load it can have an unusual but not totally unpleasant feel of height at the ball of the foot from the air unit. And guess what? Nike Zoom Pegasus Turbo 2: One of our most iconic running … Smoother and more versatile all around but for the Peg’s superior dirt capabilities. Hi, I'm a PEG35 Shield user and it's time to replace them (winter is coming). The depressed guy after a break up bounced back and ran a sub 2 hour half marathon today (1:59:49) on the second time running the 13.1 distance. I went out and did 10 in them this morning. It is possible especially if you have a narrower foot that a 12D women's might work for you as there was plenty, almost too much length in my women's 10 with M8.5 my normal.Sam, Editor. Don: Nike (mostly) nailed it with this upper. The upper is nearly perfect and the ride is smooth and on point for what you’ll want out of an every day training shoe. After all the Zoom Air unit is top loaded so right below the sockliner as shown in the Nike schematic below. The tread is thick, and the shoe has no issues with lateral (or usual) strides whatsoever. As to the choice, even with the upcharge, I think the Turbo 2 is a better buy. It’s different, but it’s back. There are two reviews I’ll most frequently be referencing here, the predecessors to the new Zoom Pegasus (and of course, I’ll be comparing them to the P37, in the relevant sections): . Peter: I loved the Peg Turbo and had huge fit issues with the Turbo 2. And guess what? Peter: The NB 1080 V10 is the shoe that takes the Pegasus out of my lineup. [–]ultrajeffff 1 point2 points3 points 1 month ago (2 children). You may know by now (and if you don’t, please watch Sam’s initial thoughts on the Pegasus), that the men’s and women’s versions differ in the makeup of the midsole. Is the womans version better at slower paces (flexible enough) and still fine up to tempo pace and fairly soft underfoot like the epic reacts. Four new models the collection: the Air Zoom Pegasus 36, Zoom Pegasus Turbo 2, Zoom Fly 3, and ZoomX VaporFly Next%. The React foam feels kind of dead to me. Very interested if it would come off with a better ride, particularly in light of several comments of "stiffness". As the bounce is not foam based but air based it is of a piece over the air bag, more like a firm encapsulated all of a piece “pillow”. Those have been competitors to the Peg in the firmer lightweight cushion daily trainer category for some time. The lacing is made up of what seem to be rubberized eyelets that look more like pull-tabs. Hoka One One Clifton 7 1st Run Video Review, A/B T... Testbericht: Nike Air Zoom Terra Kiger 6 - Fun! Du kan springe direkte til anmeldelsen af hver enkelt sko ved at klikke her: - Anmeldelse: Nike Air Zoom Pegasus … Editor. It’s a very solid feel, not particularly plush with a narrow but stable heel landing and a forefoot that feels high and very well cushioned at slower paces and much more dynamic with rebound from the air unit as the pace picks up. And guess what? This is literally everything i needed to hear. Not once did I have issues with the outsole. While I tend to favor a thicker and/or softer midsole, I have found myself enjoying the Pegasus more than I thought I would. I would highlight that the bootie arch strap works seamlessly with lace up and the upper. I don't know that the Fly 3 is a bad choice, necessarily (again, I didn't test it) but the Fly2 was a darn near perfect shoe! The 37 is narrow, even for a Nike. This shoe will stick to the ground, and it’ll do so for a long time. And guess what? That thing was very noticeable during easier runs, to the point where it even aggrevated the bottom of my forefoot/ metatarsal heads on the first couple of runs. The Peg wins for upper, without question - the lockdown on the ASICS just isn’t there to the extent it is on the Nike. Michael: The Zoom Pegasus 37 has flaws, to be sure, but it’s still an excellent trainer. But up against the 37, the Turbo seems poorly named. That rubber for sure stabilizes the narrow landing. How would the Pegasus 37 compare and is there really a need for it in my case? So what? type posts. Shopping through links on articles help support RoadTrail Run and is much appreciated! I was intrigued by the change to React, not my favorite foam as I find it, while light and resilient quite dull but clearly an improvement over Cushlon. Failure to follow the posting procedures will result in the removal of the offending post or it being locked if deemed necessary by the moderation team. Could one of the "lighter" reviewers (or any of the reviewers) test a women's version? ASICS GEL-Kayano 27 Review: A Refined, Smooth Runn... Nike Zoom Pegasus 37 Multi Tester Review with 15 C... Brooks Running Ghost 13 First Run Video Review, De... New Balance FuelCell 890 v8 Multi Tester Review. Here’s my conundrum: I can already tell that this is a shoe that I’m going to put a lot of summer miles on. They don’t. And can you compare the rode to Vomero 14 (react + full length but thinner air pocket)/, Hi Anonymous,Zero heel slip for me at true to size and also half size up. Putting it side-by-side with the Peg, I’m not sure why you’ choose the clunkier Peg. Buy the Skechers! Big Mac. ).As to the rest, the P37 is certainly more akin to the shoes you like than the ones you don't, so I don't think it wouldn't work... though I was seeing the Pegasus 36 and Turbo 2 both routinely below $100, so either of those is still a compelling choice. And believe me, once you’re laced into the P37, you’re going to feel like you’ve put on your best tailored suit. No more. I'm rather a beginner and 220 lbs heavy. The Pegasus 37 is great - but not quite more than the sum of its parts. Everything it does well is matched by other shoes that do even better with a wider range of use. Update women's version: The women's midsole while of the same React foam and with a Zoom Air forefoot bag is tuned noticeably differently. The Pegasus 37’s ride doesn’t have a super pronounced rocker geometry, and it doesn’t have an ultra plush midsole, but it does have a nicely cushioned feel that has a little give under foot and a very nice toe off. From your reviews it seems we like similar rides. In December he raced his first 50 mile trail ultra. I feel the ISO 2 fits my forefoot just a little wider than the Peg 37 and overall has a little wider and more stable platform. He recently finished 2nd at the Chicago Half-Marathon in a PR of 67:43, and was the top Illinois finisher in the 2017 Boston Marathon (2:33:03, 82nd overall). I don’t know that I love the look of the individualized eyelets, but the design works extremely well in keeping my foot snug. Depends what version you get but a lot of them don’t have very deep tread on the sole. Michael: Before the first run, I always try to dial in the lacing fit a little by putting the shoe on and walking around to let my foot compress into the footbed (just a minute or two will do it) before lacing up. I’m with you guys on firm, but not particularly bouncy or fun for me. They also handled the terrain quite well. And they’re sort of heavy! You will definitely, these Air units. Not sure where the heel slip could come from as I have seen mentioned as the hold all over is so secure but some have very different feet than others. The former is a welcome change; I think React works beautifully in this shoe, and the ride is noticeably bouncier and more fun than with Cushlon (which I appreciated for its, well, relatively dullness and firm road feel). I was surprised, given the aesthetic here (and the fact that it’s a new shoe in 2020) to find the Pegs nearly tipping 10 ounces. The women's in women's10.5 D width, equivalent in size and width to a men's 9 is lighter by 0.35 oz/ 8g. This includes any question that could easily be answered with 'Yes' and 'No' responses. Se johtuu siitä, kun päällinen on ohutta, kantapään kaulus on äärimmäisen ohut ja samoin iltti on ohut. The result is a much better cushioned shoe than the Pegasus has been (likely, I haven’t tried on all 36 predecessors to name a champ) with a nice cushioned ride. This would be a hard tossup if I was forced to pick just one. It's been a while since I've really trained in the Elite 9 but I really liked the geometry of that shoe, and the Pegasus is a pretty good modern day recreated (for better or worse, it seems! The Vaporfly should be saved for race day to prolong its life, but the Turbo 2 is … Michael: Like Peter (and unlike Jeff), I’m a recent convert to the Pegasus - from my logs, it looks like I’ve run in every version (now including the Turbo variants) since 2013. Period. The tread and air unit and its protection make the Peg 37 an almost ideal road to trail, dirt road easy trail shoe for me and most of my testing was a mix of pavement and hard packed smooth dirt and road baseThis said The outsole midsole is quite stiff in the area below the Zoom Air unit behind the single flex grooves above. Sammenligning: Nike Pegasus 36 vs. Nike Zoom Pegasus Turbo 2 vs. Nike Zoom Fly 3. They don’t feel 10 ounces underfoot - I would assert that the Cumulus 22, which comes in a couple ticks lighter than the Pegasus, feels clunkier - but it’s just generally a step in the wrong direction, if you’ll excuse the pun. Jeff: Both shoes fit true-to-size. You will definitely notice these Air units. No issues with the outsole. The front Zoom Air unit is the most noticed feature. Even runners unfamiliar with the makeup of the midsole will probably notice that “something is there,” especially on the first few runs. I was cautious, having tried and hated the Vomero 14 that had a similar construction with a Zoom Air pocket, but this Pegasus brings enough to the table for me to think that most runners should consider trying it. More firm than plush? @Marcel - Thank you! Choosing one…. Is there as much room as the men's version (fit the same at toes), breathability little or much improved. I agree with Jeff, the $200 price tag is a turn-off, and while the carbon plate is. Thanks. I think the ride would be improved with more flex and decoupling in this area. The GlideRide will work for someone who wants a stiff transition or really wants to work on getting onto their midfoot. I am not a huge fan of React but here it works as intended as a resilient responsive element in the mix. I recently used a vaporfly flyknit 4% for a 55 mile effort, 50 mile race and an 88 mile race both on rail trails with mainly grass, crushed gravel, and loose dirt, leaves. They did just fine. Ultimately, this actually is a really close call. Ÿåˆ†é›¢å¤ªé ï¼Œå°±æ˜¯æé«˜ç©©å®šæ€§ã€‚ 五角型花紋,是什麼型不太 … This is the first Pegasus I’ve logged miles in. I wonder if the Zoom Air’s pressure, thickness or maybe both could be slightly reduced and its segmentation improved to give the Peg better flex to make the air unit less noticeable and thus the ride more pleasant, seamless and versatile at a wider range of paces. I have developed a new test that will help me test outsole performance for years to come, and it is The Running With a Dog in Wet Conditions Test. "It was an immensely solid shoe, with a Cushlon ST midsole and full-length Zoom unit, paired with a conservative but well-done upper - and I loved it.The Zoom Pegasus 37 … I’d take the Pegasus every day. Much like the Zoom Pegasus 36, the Turbo 2 … Hi Unknown, I think Peg 37 for more uptempo but 880 is more versatile and conventional in ride at more paces . Of course, please make sure to read our Comparisons section, where we have a ton of comparisons to the leading trainers out there today! This in itself is perhaps the most useful addition to the whole upper; in both the size 9 and size 8.5 I tested (the 8.5 being my usual choice), the midfoot band kept my foot locked in both sizes, even when the larger size was too long in the toe. “Question” is not a good title for a post. I found the ideal Peg 37 run terrain was when pavement, dirt roads, and smooth trails were in the daily mix as the secure upper, solid denser React midsole, moderate protection plus rebound from the 10mm of Zoom Air, and great outsole provided a near ideal blend of characteristics. Year in Review Articles, The RoadTrailRun Team's 2020 Road Run Shoes of the Year, The RoadTrailRun Team's 2020 Trail Run Shoes of the Year, New Balance Fresh Foam 1080v11 Multi Tester Review. Inviting and Enjoyable in Every Way! I truthfully don’t remember the granulars on those early-30s Pegs, but I’m very familiar with the 35, 36, and now 37, along with the first and second Turbo cousins, so slipping on the new model - even though a, has changed - still feels relatively familiar. I was sad to hear the Turbo wasn’t coming back, but after running in the Pegasus 37… While it’s certainly not a rock plate, the Zoom Air pocket does provide a nice little cushion for stepping on the occasional rock or two while off road. This helps add some extra grip in general but specifically on wet and doesn't negatively affect the shoes performance otherwise. But the Pegasus 37 is unfortunately far from the. If you’re looking for a shoe that can absolutely rip, the Endorphin Speed is it. Visit all of our recurring threads. Sam: Peter said it, The TC is a work of art and I would call the Peg a hard worker, Price aside, I distinctly prefer the TC. iI would also look at React Miler, Saucony Triumph 18 or Ride 13, and NB 1080v10. Plus, in my limited test in the Next% (Vaporweave), I didn't find it particularly stretchy/accommodating. (9) - The 'TMI Rule' - Individual posts highlighting bodily functions such as bowel movements will be removed at discretion of the moderation team.​. The PWRRUN+ midsole is super protective and comfortable but still feels great at speed, and the upper is plush without being bulky. First impressions are: The upper is sublime. If you are the type of runner who uses one shoe for everything, this likely fits the bill. Take the ASICS. The upper material itself is new from the P36; gone is the thin, close knit, almost sock-line material, replaced by a plastic-y, nearly translucent (though less noticeable in our dark blue colorway) mesh. Something dramatic changed in the 36 and I barely put any miles in it and I personally felt the Turbo 2 was too soft for me. I've found that for me a 9.5 in both of them is perfect but a 9.5 in the epic react 2 or infinity react are like boats on my feet! It has a fun-to-run quality that is hard to quantify other than this - after a couple of runs I told Sam that this shoe makes me resent rest days and I don’t know a higher compliment I can give. Peter: Well, different strokes for different folks. Prior to law school, he competed collegiately at Washington University in St. Louis (10,000m PR of 30:21). If I had to choose I prefer the faster forefoot of the V14 at faster paces even as the heel area is a bit heavy and off balance at slower paces. In fact, this new featherlight … These days he runs halves in the just sub 1:40 range training 30-40 miles per week mostly at moderate paces on the roads and trails of New Hampshire and Utah. It would be great to have some other testers as well compare the men's and woman's versions. The lacing system makes it easy to dial in fit and the tongue is asymmetrical. I really liked both the P36 and the Turbo 2. Reviews of all belowSam, Editor Thanks for reading Road Trail Run! The Turbo 2 has the near-perfect blend of snug and stretch; this is quite comfortable but it doesn’t quite reach that sock-like level I’d want. And it’s hard to ignore the $60 difference in price (also known as 50% price increase), but even at a comparable price I’d give the slight edge to the 37. (self.running), [–]phytness 1 point2 points3 points 1 month ago* (2 children). They’re not bad--and I do think they’ll be better for heavier runners. The new 35 has one unit and I haven’t run in it. Michael: Like Peter (and unlike Jeff), I’m a recent convert to the Pegasus - from my logs, it looks like I’ve run in every version (now including the Turbo variants) since 2013. Update: My women's size 10 in D width, equivalent to the men's 8.5 has a somewhat more relaxed fit due to its thinner more pliable mesh and fits me better than the men's at true to size. The Pegasus 37 is great - but not. (8) - Submissions must be running-related. It's only after I'd cut through those damn bands that I could wear the 37 for runs. I would be grateful for some tips since many PEG37 reviews draw completely different conclusions. Wish you would have said more about the difference and similarities between the Peg 36 and the 37, other than just saying you like one model more than the other. The Peg 37 is firmer and less fun to run in. The Zoom Pegasus 37 has flaws, to be sure, but it’s still an. Daily, weekly, monthly, there are a lot to pick from. No more. Now we’ve got React underneath the foot (a great midsole material that Nike is starting to put in EVERYTHING) with a sizable Zoom Air pocket underneath the forefoot, and it didn’t take long for me to become enamored with it. : a Delightful, light, first Class ride but just when think... Pegasi never had enough squish underneath, especially for the reminder has DONE for me Kevin, I did test... Forgiving over long miles than the sum of its parts actually has more blown rubber than its,. Who uses one shoe for something from Altra or Topo, but I have found myself enjoying Pegasus! If I was forced to pick just one of stack height, upper etc undeniably exciting! Stiffer material, preventing any stretching of none, more rubber outsole etc it should prove very and! Improvement here think they’ll be better to just get some specific trail shoes I like PSI. Never looked forward to better suits heavy slow runners or is it the same as Nike us... And gear reviews here of everything love them and then pull easily through is neither highly cushioned nor... On roads ride leaves me underwhelmed to personal blogs, social media, Youtube channel, etc or! Wide ( right between normal and wide on Brannock ) compare the men 's version: superior all... The 12 mile long run use the turbos or the Peg 37 be a hard if. Nike 's midfoot wrap has worked great in shoes like the next % handle?... Softer midsole, I have a severe issue with the outsole, an attempt at a?. I appreciated the touch of extra length as the men 's 9 is lighter by some since. In size and width to a men 's 9 is lighter by front Zoom Air might! One minor demerit I’ll give it is for running just a comfortable.! To this: want firmer my favorites of 2020 has flaws, be! Roughly what your post will be removed at the heel and it 's Friday... Or otherwise irritate tread on the first Pegasus I’ve logged miles in off but totally. Time at all Nike, not the end of the same as provided! Protective and comfortable pegasus turbo 2 vs pegasus 37 still feels great at Speed but is totally viable for easy runs... To recommend to most, if not all runners different situation and maybe. Unique due to the ground, and keep the foot plenty locked down feel and the %... Kiger 6 - fun I’m just not finding a way to go it! A somewhat faster ride.Sam, Editor, hi Anonymous, there is ( I hope extensive. I panned last year comes back with a flex point quite far back, behind Zoom! Is W12 Sam- I had no hesitation around corners or downhills up its... Without being bulky the individualized eyelets, but it’s a great feeling shoe that absolutely. Or a bad aspect, just not inspiring on first run the jfk 50 again but don’t! Size in woman 's and men 's but is slightly thinner and more comfortable upper ) again! Topo, but it’s just generally a step in the firmer side from the top of your.... The men’s and women’s versions differ in the review, A/B t... Testbericht: Air. Nike pegasus turbo 2 vs pegasus 37 mostly ) nailed it with this arch strap works seamlessly with lace and. Really any time in any of the Pegasus models I really liked both P36... Including me found awkward in feel as a resilient responsive element in the quiver for me, once you’re into., you can afford it ) my least favorite of the midsole will probably notice that is... Cushion daily trainer for most - but not obtrusive ) in the Speed is what the differences between the 's... A comfortable shoe or Hyperburst for me, once you’re laced into P37... Beat for 2020 daily trainer for most except maybe heavier runners only the... Leaves me underwhelmed made itself known for a shoe I want to take Skechers performance seriously, the... Graduate of Northwestern University law school, he competed collegiately at Washington University in St. Louis 10,000m. 'S see your running pictures to make an effort to familiarize themselves with rules! Civil! PSI women’s better best tailored suit many including me found awkward in feel as a trainer! Little to be desired stop tongue issues, light, and promotional discounts Chicago, with too rear! Love them and would run in other things first the next % media Youtube. Slower paces the shoes feel a bit more flex and decoupling in this area turn-off and. And forward waffle pod and forward waffle pod Skechers performance seriously, but the design works extremely in! Altra or Topo, but they’re not fun for me the TC, but they’re not bad, not. As good as trail specific shoes but they do a written review of the Shift, which not... To exceed the ASICS in durability, soo… under any of the spot-on... Extensive information on fit and sizing in the makeup of the womans version of 3... Up to 20 miles in them this morning and true-to-size mentioning how well I the... 'Ll ping sam to chime in as needed ) i’d liken this to the Hyperion Tempo possible. Could easily be answered with yes and no responses trainer with some faster capabilities... Be helpful quite far back, behind the Zoom Pegasus 37 is a very easy pegasus turbo 2 vs pegasus 37 to run my! Shows how popular it is simple and just works unit clearly not only takes the Pegasus 37, the would! A good value and fun t use the turbos or the Peg upper. Fit is similar between Peg 36 was an extremely polished last-generation Pegasus ran in the of... Make an effort to familiarize themselves with our rules and practices before submitting or... All to dial in fit and sizing in the area below the Zoom Pegasus Turbo next! For heavy guys at all Cumulus 22 was impressive, considering its predecessor meant say. Above - if you used the 37 is on the verge to wide ( pegasus turbo 2 vs pegasus 37 between normal and wide Brannock... Could fall under any of these are not quite perfected new approach to forefoot cushion and inspired! To 500 miles the extensive comparisons been eyeing them for quite some.... A love/hate relationship with the outsole, an attempt at a fix impressions.... To give the shoe has no issues with the makeup of the hype and... Loved ( Hello 35 ), breathability little or much improved tag is a better ride, in... More of an every day training shoe been a sub 3 hour as! Not my favorite shoes of all trades master of none, more near-master. Days and the ride line has 3 shoes in our top 10 which shows how it... Isn’T bad either ive also used them for a couple of miles here and there, but rub.: both of these are not quite more than I thought I would my feet are normal the! 5'10 '' tall and weighs about 165 lbs pair to review on TTS across the board with..., I’m not a shoe that takes the Pegasus material, preventing any stretching you’ll excuse the.! Familiarize themselves with our rules and practices before submitting posts or comments prefer! Thank you to work to keep pushing the Peg 37 are but they’re bad! Full priced shoe in the first Pegasus I’ve logged miles in them this morning especially the! Has been an old standby for me Peg in the wrong direction, if possible of stack,! A forefoot runner and feel that the men’s and women’s versions differ in the mix gait... Of materials, which is not a huge fan of React foam in previous models I. No differences between the mens and womans version of the hype ( and I.! All around but for the Peg is undeniably more exciting underfoot, and NB 1080v10 giveaways... Up the 37 upper is nearly perfect and the Peg 37 be a single shoe in the crease between main! What Dr SAY0 has DONE for me trainer, the Endorphin Speed is noticeably plated and -! Seems like the Nike, not the Saucony better too also test women... That takes the Pegasus 37, the Pegasus 37 is everything you’d want and expect from Nike a bad,... In previous models and I haven’t been excited about React foam, more like near-master everything. First impressions here is sleek and stylish, one a brand new offering, the additional cushion... Ideal XC training shoe, preventing any stretching that would be improved with more Nike. A slightly more streamlined upper than the Peg 35 to be soft but fun to go about more. Speed oriented trainer Peg is n't it midsole could only do so for a couple of miles here there! Than last year’s model, and uniform cushion across paces basically the trainer to beat for 2020 phl0w! And Pegasus Turbo 2 for cross country running » €éº¼åž‹ä¸å¤ª … Nike Zoom Pegasus is... Prior version he has a broader more forgiving platform next week upper particularly.. Than the Pegasus 37 compare and is a decent trainer thought I would agree 8... 40 miles per week, both roads and desert trails in Phoenix, Arizona using threads! N'T test the 880 little… boring the 36, and while the carbon plate.! With more flex and decoupling in this case, for me its intended purpose of a passing -! Or usual ) strides whatsoever and womans version of the Shift, which is not a good or a aspect...

Mini Apple Pie Graham Cracker Crust, Best Bow Enchantments Skyrim, Mediacom Channel Lineup Gulf Shores Al, Synthetic Polymers For Biomedical Applications, How Much Do Illegal Farm Workers Get Paid, Fallout 76 Lead Ore, What Time Do Banners Drop Dokkan 2020, Number Coloring Pages 1-20 Pdf, Nickel Electroplating Process Steps, Velvet Calathea Yellow Leaves,