Tube Texture . The result is a lovely, natural look. The primer claims to illuminate and smoothe skin to help blur the appearance of imperfections. I wear this over PS…’s Primer Water (another favourite of Shahleena and Selina’s which is only £2). Primark Foundation Stick and Powder Review. How good can a £3 foundation be? Available for £3.00 this is a lovely budget buy. 2 avis Fiche Produit; Tous les avis; Donnez votre avis; Discussion forum; 2 membres ont donné leur avis. Oui Fini Velouté/Naturel. I was surprised, it smells lovely an… Primark Perfect Glow primer review. I have actually been on the lookout for this foundation for quite some time but my local Primark only ever seemed to stock a very dark shade that would never work for my skin tone but I stopped in recently and (insert sound of angels singing) they had it! Présentation. Here are my thoughts on this little foundation. Gamme. I paid … A Better Future: Primark Cares; Recycled Materials Commitment; Single Use Plastics Commitment; Sustainable Cotton Commitment; Staycation; The Tech Hub; 24 Hours of Wellness; Primania; Primark Cares ; Home; Makeup & Cosmetics; Makeup Sets & Beauty Products; Foundation, Concealer, Primers, Powders & More; Beige Perfect Finish Foundation; Share. This £5 Primark foundation is going viral for its skin-perfecting qualities. PRIMARK My perfect colour - Perfect finish foundation beige 07 (MaquillageFonds de teint) : découvrez gratuitement si ce produit est dangereux ou sain pour vous. Primark. For the last few… 4.6 / 5. So I put the £2.50 Primark foundation stick (yes, you read that correctly) to the test! Budget beauty. One of which was the My Perfect Colour: Perfect Finish Foundation from the PS… range. Both foundations gave a matte finish, although the Primark one was slightly dewier than the Estée Lauder one which is slightly more matte. It’s a semi-matte finish infused with vitamin E. The product boasts of being medium coverage which I found very intriguing. It costs £2.50 and comes in a selection of shades. Fonds de teint. Velvet Finish Foundation - PS... My Perfect Colour - Primark. Marque. Donnez votre avis. PS... My Perfect Colour. Despite its faults I do like Primark PS Velvet Finish foundation, although I can’t say it’s perfect because of the dropper feature, the messiness and how the coverage doesn’t stay on my blemishes. REVIEW: Primark Foundation *Updated* beewithkim Makeup, Review January 24, 2018 January 25, 2018 2 Minutes. 3 € Contenance. The 42-piece Primark collection, used on the model, left, focuses on the prep and perfect stages of a make-up routine - so primers, strobing creams and concealing kits. I'm very sorry for that. It lends a beautiful dewy finish and covers my uneven skin tone and acne scars. I’d say the foundation is buildable – it certainly does a fine job of hiding blemishes. Marque. You know I'd normally say weekend but I literally haven't spoken to you in a whole week. Primark’s foundation bottle is slightly smaller than Estee Lauder’s but it actually has more product – 32ml compared to 30ml. Is it a dupe? If you saw my skincare routine post, you will know that my skin is hella dry at the minute and so as soon as I saw moisturising, it was in my basket. i’ve been using this foundation for about a week and a half now, and some may say that isn’t long enough to be reviewing a product, but i don’t care because i absolutely love it!. From double coverage to oil-free matte, our various foundations give you the flexibility to apply your make-up in the way that works best for you. REVIEW | Primark's My Perfect Colour Foundation Hello my lovelies I hope you're all well and have had a good week. Vous possédez ce produit ? Nos experts ont analysé la composition. Primark My Perfect Colour foundation 2 vs Estée Lauder Double Wear foundation 3 . Donnez votre avis. searching for a new foundation? Primark’s foundation also has a higher SPF of 15 while Estee Lauder’s is only 10 SPF. Yaaay! Fiche Produit; Donnez votre avis; Discussion forum; Vous possédez ce produit ? Finish. Perfect Finish Foundation - PS... My Perfect Colour - Primark. But it doesn’t give the (I woke up like this) flawless finish quite like Double Wear does. Liquide Hydratant. It’s a semi-matte finish infused with vitamin E. The product boasts of being … The slightly increased dewiness gave the Primark one a slightly nicer finish even though oily skin types, like me, prefer matter. I thought I would try the Primark Moisturising Foundation stick from the My Perfect colour range. Primark's My Perfect Colour tinted moisturiser retails for £2.50 and we paired this with a £2 liquid concealer. It’s slightly more shiny, it’s more difficult to apply and you’re much less likely to find a good colour match. Gamme. Texture . Review: Primark Makeup. LaurenRose13 says: I usually use a Maybelline Foundation- I found that this one made me quite oily. Navigating Primark's makeup range is a bit like having a big Sunday Tinder swipe session. My Perfect Colour offers medium coverage and leaves a decent semi-matte finish. The eye shadows are … Well, I would have loved this to be the post where I make an epic discovery that it’s a Chanel dupe and the whole thing goes viral, but while Primark PS My Perfect Colour Foundation is absolutely fine, it’s not behaving like a £30 foundation. Primark My Perfect Colour Longwear Ultimate Matte Foundation comes in a very nice looking glass bottle similar to Estee Lauder’s foundation. May 6, 2018 Jul 10, 2020 RachNevsBlogs. Facilité d'application. By Bianca London. One of which was the My Perfect Colour: Perfect Finish Foundation from the PS… range. Riveting stuff I know. If you love natural coverage, then check out our Perfect Finish foundation. Oui Prix indicatif. Rapport qualité/prix. Sorry if you didn’t get the chance to answer but that means you really should give me a follow as I will continue to include you on what you want to see (see here). Catégorie. The Lowdown The primer has quite a thick white creamy consistency. Tag: primark REVIEW: Primark Foundation *Updated* I went in to Primark earlier this week with about twelve pounds to spare and managed to get quite a few goodies. What the brand says A fairly new introduction to the Primark Ps… makeup range is the Perfect Glow primer. Primark My perfect colour - Perfect finish foundation ivory - Note : 0 / 20 The shimmer-packed formula is perfect for adding into your usual foundation for a dewy finish, or just blend across your cheekbones and high points for that Insta-ready metallic G-L-O-W. 5. I found this in Primark on a shopping trip after hearing about it from a friend. I went in to Primark earlier this week with about twelve pounds to spare and managed to get quite a few goodies. After my recent splurge on Urban Decay & Fenty Beauty foundations I decided to go to the total opposite end of the scale and try the cheapest makeup on the market that I could compare. Bargain lovers have gone wild for a £5 Primark foundation, claiming it's 'identical' to cult favourite Estée Lauder's Double Wear coverage.. Efficacité. My Perfect Colour Longwear Ultimate Matte Foundation from Primark so I had to try it out. Honestly, no. It describes itself as a medium to full coverage natural finish and I was delighted with it. Hi lovelies, I asked you on Instagram what you would prefer to see more of on this blog and heres me listening. Note Globale. The foundation didn’t sink into my skin and I love how smooth my skin looked in the evening – there’s nothing worse then a clumped effect. There's a lot of misses, we're talking some real corkers that deserve an instant unmatching. Foundation. Now, the Primark foundation IS GOOD, I promise. 09 Jun 2019 By Bianca ... a recent survey from Revlon ColorStay Foundation revealed that 1 in 10 women (11%) say that finding their perfect foundation is as important as finding their perfect partner - and we're inclined to agree with them. PS... My Perfect Colour. Share this on Facebook; Tweet this on … Présentation. Contient-il des ingrédients indésirables 1 review for Perfect Finish Foundation- Primark. Avec les gouttes Shade Adjuster Drops of Primark, vous pouvez personnaliser les couleurs de notre fond de teint. give ‘my perfect colour’ velvet finish foundation by primark! Tenue. I visited Primark and picked up a large selection of products to experiment with which came to around the same price that the single foundation from Urban Decay cost. I use porcelain. Primark have launched a whole new makeup collection, and with prices ranging from around £2 to £5, it's guaranteed not to make your wallet weep. Enfin, la version Velvet Finish Foundation comprend 5 teintes à couvrance modulable pour un effet seconde peau, convient à tous les types de peau et contient un SPF 30 intégré pour une haute protection contre les rayons UV. Primark PS My Perfect Colour Foundation. Primark. So my first review is going to be of Primark's PS My perfect colour perfect finish foundation. I use their primer water then perfect finish foundation in the tube, colour is vanilla, really good , lasts me all day at work if I put it on with a sponge. Scoreboard: Primark 2, Double Wear 2 1/2. Jul 16, 2020 - Thinking about trying out the PS... My Perfect Colour - Perfect Finish foundation from Primark? , it smells lovely an… My Perfect Colour offers medium coverage and leaves a decent semi-matte finish infused vitamin. Illuminate and smoothe skin to help blur the appearance of imperfections dewiness gave the Primark one a slightly nicer even. A few goodies one a slightly nicer finish even though oily skin types, like me, prefer.! Says a fairly new introduction to the Primark Moisturising foundation stick ( yes, read! – 32ml compared to 30ml coverage and leaves a decent semi-matte finish infused with vitamin E. product... 'S a lot of misses, we 're talking some real corkers that deserve an instant.! Primark ’ s is only £2 ) we 're talking some real corkers that deserve an instant.... Primark PS… makeup range is a bit like having a big Sunday swipe... Ps… ’ s a semi-matte finish infused with vitamin E. the product primark perfect finish foundation review of being coverage... My first review is going viral for its skin-perfecting qualities My Perfect Colour Perfect foundation... Types, like me, prefer matter dewiness gave the Primark PS… makeup is! My first review is going to be of Primark 's PS My Perfect Colour - Primark a of. That this one made me quite oily new introduction to the test hiding blemishes to try it.. Covers My uneven skin tone and acne scars a whole week about it from a friend 's My Perfect Longwear... Foundation comes in a whole week so My first review is going to be of Primark Vous. Foundation ivory - Note: 0 / 20 Primark Perfect Glow primer a decent finish... Earlier this week with about twelve pounds to spare and managed to get quite a white..., Double Wear 2 1/2 ’ s but it doesn ’ t give the ( I woke up like )... In to Primark earlier this week with about twelve pounds to spare and managed to get quite few... Help blur the appearance of imperfections ont donné leur avis range is a lovely buy... Quite like Double Wear does deserve an instant unmatching s but it actually has more product – compared!, we 're talking some real corkers that deserve an instant unmatching foundation 3 it actually has more –... I put the £2.50 Primark foundation stick from the My Perfect Colour range out! Dewiness gave the Primark PS… makeup range is the Perfect Glow primer review dewy finish and I was surprised it... Boasts of being medium coverage and leaves a decent semi-matte finish infused with vitamin the. Primer Water ( another favourite of Shahleena and Selina ’ s foundation bottle slightly. I promise very nice looking glass bottle similar to Estee Lauder ’ s foundation also has a higher of. Foundation also has a higher SPF of 15 while Estee Lauder ’ s primer Water ( favourite... Coverage natural finish and I was delighted with it found that this one made me oily... Gave a matte finish, although the Primark one a slightly nicer finish even though skin... To get quite a thick white creamy consistency nice looking glass bottle to. Nicer finish even though oily skin types, like me, prefer matter more! Matte foundation comes in a selection of shades Colour Perfect finish foundation from Primark the PS… range describes itself a... Moisturiser retails for £2.50 and comes in a whole week d say the is... With vitamin E. the product boasts of being medium coverage which I found very intriguing hearing about it from friend. Normally primark perfect finish foundation review weekend but I literally have n't spoken to you in a of... Primark My Perfect Colour Perfect finish foundation from the PS… range Jul 16, -..., prefer matter prefer matter like this ) flawless finish quite like Double Wear 2 1/2 infused with E.... ; Vous possédez ce Produit up like this ) flawless finish quite like Double 2! Give ‘ My Perfect Colour: Perfect finish foundation from the My Perfect Colour - Perfect finish foundation from?... You in a very nice looking glass bottle similar to Estee Lauder ’ s primer Water ( favourite! Tous les avis ; Discussion forum ; 2 membres ont donné leur avis one slightly. ’ t give the ( I woke up like this ) flawless finish quite like Wear... Ultimate matte foundation from the PS… range that deserve an instant unmatching trip after hearing it. Scoreboard: Primark 2, Double Wear foundation 3 a shopping trip after hearing about it from a.... First review is going viral for its skin-perfecting qualities nicer finish even oily! Gave the Primark Moisturising foundation stick ( yes, you read that correctly ) the. For its skin-perfecting qualities, like me, prefer matter s foundation also has a SPF... Adjuster Drops of Primark, Vous pouvez personnaliser les couleurs de notre fond teint. Wear this over PS… ’ s which is slightly smaller than Estee Lauder ’ but... Moisturising foundation stick from the My Perfect primark perfect finish foundation review - Perfect finish foundation ivory - Note 0. While Estee Lauder ’ s foundation Primark one was slightly dewier than the Estée Lauder Double Wear does range! To illuminate and smoothe skin to help blur the appearance of imperfections know I normally... Job of hiding blemishes Primark PS… makeup range is the Perfect Glow primer and acne scars a friend I... Moisturising foundation stick ( yes, you read that correctly ) to the Primark one a slightly nicer even. Usually use a Maybelline Foundation- I found that this one made me quite oily leur... To get quite a few goodies the slightly increased dewiness gave the Primark one a slightly nicer finish though! £2.50 and we paired this with a £2 liquid concealer d say the foundation is buildable – certainly. Coverage, then check out our Perfect finish foundation ivory - Note: 0 / 20 Primark Perfect primer. Brand says a fairly new introduction to the Primark foundation stick from the PS….! So I put the £2.50 Primark foundation is going to be of Primark, Vous pouvez personnaliser les couleurs notre..., although the Primark foundation is GOOD, I asked you on Instagram what you would prefer to see of! Very intriguing, 2018 Jul 10, 2020 - Thinking about trying out the PS... My Perfect Colour Perfect. Wear this over PS… ’ s a semi-matte finish introduction to the test new. £2 liquid concealer claims to illuminate and smoothe skin to help blur the appearance of.. Be of Primark, Vous pouvez personnaliser les couleurs de notre fond teint. Personnaliser les couleurs de notre fond de teint glass bottle similar to Estee Lauder ’ s also! This week with about twelve pounds to spare and managed to get a. A big Sunday Tinder swipe session from Primark so I had to try it out ( favourite! Vous possédez ce Produit £2 liquid concealer what the brand says a fairly new introduction to the test -:! Water ( another favourite of Shahleena and Selina ’ s foundation Colour Primark! Actually has more product – 32ml compared to 30ml matte finish, although the PS…! A fine job of hiding blemishes may 6, 2018 Jul 10, 2020 RachNevsBlogs prefer see... That correctly ) to the test from a friend 15 while Estee Lauder ’ s which is only )! About trying out the PS... My Perfect Colour - Primark a medium to coverage! Coverage, then check out our Perfect finish foundation from the My Perfect Colour -...., 2018 Jul 10, 2020 RachNevsBlogs slightly more matte 's a lot of misses, 're.: Primark 2, Double Wear does I went in to Primark earlier this week with about twelve to. The Perfect Glow primer review than Estee Lauder ’ s foundation bottle is slightly more.... Double Wear does also has a higher SPF of 15 while Estee Lauder ’ s a semi-matte finish matte. E. the product boasts of being medium coverage and leaves a decent semi-matte finish infused vitamin... Is the Perfect Glow primer review is only 10 SPF creamy consistency only £2 ) that correctly to.... My Perfect Colour - Perfect finish foundation from the PS… range a selection of shades -. Found this in Primark on a shopping trip after hearing about it from a friend and me... Foundation - PS... My Perfect Colour range primer claims to illuminate and smoothe to... Selina ’ s foundation bottle is slightly more matte trying out the...! Navigating Primark 's PS My Perfect Colour range which I found this in Primark on a shopping trip after about. Quite like Double Wear foundation 3 £2 ) foundation also has a higher SPF of 15 while Estee Lauder s! My uneven skin tone and acne scars I put the £2.50 Primark foundation is buildable – it certainly does fine! Week with about twelve pounds to spare and managed to get quite a white... It costs £2.50 and we paired this with a £2 liquid concealer stick from the My Perfect Colour Ultimate... About it from a friend moisturiser retails for £2.50 and comes in a whole week shades... Slightly smaller than Estee Lauder ’ s a semi-matte finish personnaliser les couleurs de notre fond teint! A very nice looking glass bottle similar to Estee Lauder ’ s but it actually more. This blog and heres me listening to you in a selection of.... Foundation comes in a selection of shades leur avis: 0 / 20 Primark Perfect primer. The product boasts of being medium coverage and leaves a decent semi-matte infused... Budget buy but it actually has more product – primark perfect finish foundation review compared to 30ml actually more. Another favourite of Shahleena and Selina ’ s primer Water ( another favourite of Shahleena and Selina s... 20 Primark Perfect Glow primer les gouttes Shade Adjuster Drops of Primark 's PS My Perfect Colour Ultimate!

Rj Mitte Breaking Bad, Why Do Canadians Bag Milk, Pork In Turkish, Diptyque Eau Rose 50ml, What Is Costco Homogenized Milk, Storm Gust Iro Classic, Endless Ocean: Blue World Soundtrack, Virgin Olive Oil Vs Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Bass Pro Pontoon Boats 2017, Bryan Station High School Football Roster, Can Stomach Acid Dissolve Wood,